[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update - December 2013

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 05:13:16 -0600

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org - Monthly
Article Update - December 2013

Hi ExchangeList,

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month
Start 2014 With the Right Exchange Tools (on 20 Dec. 2013 by The Editor)
http://www.msexchange.org/news/general/start-2014-right-exchange-tools.html
IT budgets are under heavy constraint nowadays, so getting a good return on
investment is essential. We&#39;ve put together a collection of Exchange tools
to help you get your work done more efficiently, without breaking the bank -
helping you save time and money to enjoy the holidays.

Managing PST Import-Export process in Exchange Server 2013 (Part 2) (on 19 Dec.
2013 by Anderson Patricio)
http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2013/management-administration/managing-pst-import-export-process-exchange-server-2013-part2.html
In this article, the author covers how to import and export PSTs using Exchange
Management PowerShell.

U-BTech Exchange Tasks 2013 - Voted MSExchange.org Readers' Choice Award Winner
- Exchange Administration (on 18 Dec. 2013 by The Editor)
http://www.msexchange.org/news/general/MSExchange-Readers-Choice-Award-U-BTech-Exchange-Tasks-2013-Exchange-Administration-Nov13.html
U-BTech Exchange Tasks 2013 was selected the winner in the Exchange
Administration Category of the MSExchange.org Readers' Choice Awards. ENow
Mailscape and SolarWinds Server &amp; Application Monitor were runner-up and
second runner-up respectively.

Planning and migrating a small organization from Exchange 2007 to 2013 (Part
14) (on 17 Dec. 2013 by Steve Goodman)
http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2013/migration-deployment/planning-and-migrating-small-organization-exchange-2007-2013-part14.html
In this part of the series we’ll complete the configuration of coexistence.

Anti-Spam and Anti-Malware Protection in Exchange 2013 (Part 3) (on 12 Dec.
2013 by Nuno Mota)
http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2013/security-message-hygiene/anti-spam-and-anti-malware-protection-exchange-2013-part3.html
In this final article, we will have a look at anti-malware policies and finish
with some common questions and answers.

Product Review: SysTools Exchange Recovery (on 11 Dec. 2013 by Nuno Mota)
http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/product-reviews/product-review-systools-exchange-recovery.html
In this article the author reviews the latest version of SysTools Exchange
Recovery, version 4.5.

Configuring an Exchange 2013 Hybrid Deployment and Migrating to Office 365
(Exchange Online) (Part 15) (on 10 Dec. 2013 by Henrik Walther)
http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/office-365/exchange-online/configuring-exchange-2013-hybrid-deployment-and-migrating-office-365-exchange-online-part15.html
In this part 15, we will continue where we left off back in part 14. That is we
will take a look at the mailbox migration options at our disposal when moving
on-premises Exchange mailboxes to Exchange Online in an Exchange hybrid
deployment.

Product Review: CodeTwo Exchange Migration and Office 365 Migration (on 6 Dec.
2013 by J. Peter Bruzzese )
http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/product-reviews/product-review-codetwo-exchange-migration-and-office-365-migration.html
In this article the author reviews CodeTwo&#39;s Exchange Migration and Office
365 Migration.

Managing PST Import-Export process in Exchange Server 2013 (Part 1) (on 5 Dec.
2013 by Anderson Patricio)
http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2013/management-administration/managing-pst-import-export-process-exchange-server-2013-part1.html
In this article the author explains how to import and export data from and to
PST using Exchange Admin Center (EAC) in Exchange Server 2013.

Product Review: Kroll Ontrack PowerControls (on 4 Dec. 2013 by J. Peter
Bruzzese )
http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/product-reviews/product-review-kroll-ontrack-powercontrols.html
In this article the author reviews Kroll Ontrack PowerControls.

Planning and migrating a small organization from Exchange 2007 to 2013 (Part
13) (on 3 Dec. 2013 by Steve Goodman)
http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2013/migration-deployment/planning-and-migrating-small-organization-exchange-2007-2013-part13.html
In this article we’ll finish the configuration of our new mailbox databases
by configuring the settings as per our design.

MSExchange.org Sections
- Articles & Tutorials (http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/)
- KBase Tips (http://www.msexchange.org/kbase/ExchangeServerTips/)
- Products (http://www.msexchange.org/software/)