[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 08:04:05 -0500

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org - Monthly
Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month:

Title:  Using DPM 2010 to protect mail on client machines (Part 2)
Author: Anderson Patricio
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2010/management-administration/using-dpm-2010-protect-mail-client-machines-part2.html
on the clients using DPM 2010.

Title:  GFI FAXmaker for Exchange/SMTP - Voted MSExchange.org Readers’ Choice
Award Winner - Exchange Fax Connectors
Author: The Editor
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/news/general/MSExchange-Readers-Choice-Award-GFI-FAXmaker-for-Exchange-SMTP-Exchange-Fax-Connectors-Sep10.html
Exchange Fax Connectors Category of the MSExchange.org Readers’ Choice Awards.
RightFax and Esker Fax were runner-up and second runner-up respectively.

Title:  Designing a Site Resilient Exchange 2010 Solution (Part 3)
Author: Henrik Walther
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2010/high-availability-recovery/designing-site-resilient-exchange-2010-solution-part3.html
site resiliency scenarios that are available as well as the pros and cons of
each.

Title:  The Offline Address Book (Part 4)
Author: Neil Hobson
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2010/management-administration/offline-address-book-part4.html
Offline Address Book is created and distributed via web-based distribution in
Exchange 2010.

Title:  How to configure Unified Messaging with Asterisk SIP Gateway (Part 2)
Author: Markus Klein
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2010/mobility-client-access/how-configure-unified-messaging-asterisk-sip-gateway-part2.html

Title:  Video: Getting Anti-Spam with Edge Transport Server
Author: Jaap Wesselius
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/videos/exchange-server-2010/management-administration/getting-anti-spam-edge-transport-server.html
demonstrates how Edge Transport Server can act as an Anti-Spam system.

Title:  Designing a Site Resilient Exchange 2010 Solution (Part 2)
Author: Henrik Walther
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2010/high-availability-recovery/designing-site-resilient-exchange-2010-solution-part2.html
site resiliency scenarios that are available as well as the pros and cons of
each.

Title:  Anti-Spam by Using Edge Transport Server (Part 1)
Author: Jaap Wesselius
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2010/management-administration/anti-spam-using-edge-transport-server-Part1.html

Title:  The Offline Address Book (Part 3)
Author: Neil Hobson
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2010/management-administration/offline-address-book-part3.html
process, focusing on web-based distribution in Exchange 2010.

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2010. All rights reserved.