MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: MSExchange.org <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 11:40:31 -00

Articles added to MSExchange.org last month:

Title: Exchange 2000 Monitoring and Maintenance
of preventive maintenance for the server running Exchange 2000 Server. Through
monitoring, you obtain data that you can use to diagnose system problems, plan
growth, and troubleshoot problems.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=539

Title: ?Secure? your Exchange Server on the Internet for $100
because I use the word Secure, and partly because it is not truly secure. Let
me share with you some ideas on how you can install Exchange 2000 and AD and
let your users connect from the Internet with their MAPI client as well as OWA.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=538