MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: MSExchange.org <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 17:16:31 -00

New articles added to MSExchange.org this month:
<IncludeTextNews>

Title: Moving the Exchange Databases in Exchange 2000
and/or the Exchange 2000 Transaction Log files to a different location.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=535

Title: Improving Coexistence between Lotus Notes/Domino and Microsoft Exchange
migrations have traditionally been painful processes. In nearly every
migration, there is an amount of time where running both systems is required,
especially in large scale deployments. In many cases, both systems remain
indefinitely in the environment.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=533

Title: MSExchange.org Article Updates in Your Mailbox!
newly launched 'RealTime' and 'Monthly' article updates! A great way to ensure
that you don't miss the articles and tips that matter to you most. <A
href='http://www.msexchange.org/pages/newsletter.asp ' >Click here</A> to
subscribe.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=532

Title: Just the FAX ? Are you still faxing manually?
dedicated fax machine, though a popular, more efficient and cost-effective
solution in recent years has been to use network fax servers as a replacement
for the traditional fax machine.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=531

Title: Exchange and SharePoint: Two Peas in a Pod?
Pack 2 of Exchange 2000, it is now possible to run Exchange 2000 and Microsoft
Sharepoint Portal Server on the same box. I may argue against such a
configuration in the name of network efficiency, but I am not completely
one-sided in my opinions when I touch ever so cautiously?on the few special
scenarios for which it may be a good idea after all.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=529