[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 03:02:57 -0500

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org - Monthly
Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month:

Title:  Uncovering the Exchange 2007 Edge Transport Server (Part 2)
Author: Henrik Walther
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2007/planning-architecture/uncovering-exchange-2007-edge-transport-server-part2.html

Title:  Messageware OWA Suite - Voted MSExchange.org Readers’ Choice Award
Winner - Exchange OWA Addons
Author: The Editor
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/news/MSExchange-Readers-Choice-Award-Exchange-OWA-Addons-Messageware-OWA-Suite-May08.html
OWA Addons Category of the MSExchange.org Readers’ Choice Awards. OWA For PDA &
WAP and Fileway Enterprise were first runner-up and second runner-up.

Title:  Removing The Last Exchange 2003 Server From Exchange 2007 (Part 2)
Author: Neil Hobson
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2007/migration-deployment/removing-exchange-2003-server-exchange-2007-.html
folders and Offline Address Book generation to the Exchange 2007 server.

Title:  Implementing Captcha Validation with OWA 2007 and Forms-Based
Authentication
Author: Lee Derbyshire
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2007/mobility-client-access/implementing-captcha-validation-owa-2007-authentication.html

Title:  Exchange Server 2007 SP1: Configuring a Redundant Network for Log
Shipping
Author: Anderson Patricio
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2007/high-availability-recovery/exchange-server-2007-sp1-configuring-redundant-network-log-shipping.html
Cluster log replication in a redundant network instead of the public network.

Title:  GroupWise to Exchange 2007 - Interoperability and Migration (Part 6)
Author: Nathan Winters
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2007/migration-deployment/groupwise-exchange-2007-interoperability-migration-part6.html
2003 Migration Wizard. We will start by outlining the prerequisites and
clearing up some confusion. We will then go over the migration process end to
end.

Title:  Uncovering the Exchange 2007 Edge Transport Server (Part 1)
Author: Henrik Walther
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2007/planning-architecture/uncovering-exchange-2007-edge-transport-server-part1.html
Transport server role as well as show you how to deploy it in your organization.

Title:  Removing The Last Exchange 2003 Server From Exchange 2007 (Part 1)
Author: Neil Hobson
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2007/migration-deployment/removing-last-exchange-2003-server-exchange-2007-part1.html
server from an organization that has been migrated to Exchange 2007.

Title:  VirtualizationAdmin.com - New Virtualization site added to the
TechGenix Network!
Author: The Editor
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/news/general/virtualizationadmin-new-virtualization-site.html
VirtualizationAdmin.com - a site completely dedicated to Virtualization related
topics such as desktop virtualization (VDI), hypervisors, storage
virtualization, and application virtualization.

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2008. All rights reserved.