[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 09:21:56 -0500

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org - Monthly
Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month:

Title:  Creating Exchange Users with Excel (Part 2)
Author: Amit Zinman
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles/Creating-Exchange-Users-Excel-Part2.html
problems and how to synchronize an Excel sheet with Active Directory.

Title:  Exchange Central - Voted MSExchange.org Readers’ Choice Award Winner -
OWA Addons Category
Author: Admin
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/news/MSExchangeorg-Readers-Choice-Award-OWA-Addons-Exchange-Central-May06.html
category of the MSExchange.org Readers’ Choice Awards. OWA for PDA & WAP was
first runner-up while Arcot WebFort and Messageware OWA Suite were joint second
runner-up.

Title:  Exchange Server 2003 and the Device Emulator 1.0 with MSFP
Author: Marc Grote
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Exchange-Server-2003-Device-Emulator-MSFP.html
another mobile device with MSFP (Microsoft Security Feature Pack) with the help
of the Device Emulator 1.0 with MSFP to test and simulate the new Direct Push
and Security features of Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Service Pack 2.

Title:  Finding Duplicate SMTP Addresses
Author: Neil Hobson
Link:   http://www.MSExchange.org/articles/Finding-Duplicate-SMTP-Addresses.html
available for finding which object within Active Directory currently owns a
duplicate SMTP address.

Title:  Uncovering the New Outlook 2007 AutoConnect feature
Author: Henrik Walther
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Uncovering-New-Outlook-2007-AutoConnect-feature.html
new AutoConnect (formerly known as AutoDiscovery) feature or more specifically
Web Service, which makes it much simpler and easier to configure the Outlook
profiles in your Exchange 2007 organization.

Title:  Exchange Internals – How the Exchange Core Components work together
Author: Marc Grote
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Exchange-Internals-How-Exchange-Core-Components-work-together.html
Exchange Server 2003 and how they work together.

Title:  Demystifying the Local Continuous Replication (LCR) feature
Author: Henrik Walther
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Demystifying-Local-Continuous-Replication-LCR.html
Replication (formerly known as Local Continuous Backup) feature is all about,
as well as show you how this feature is configured in Exchange Server 2007.

Title:  Using the Logparser Utility to Analyze Exchange/IIS Logs
Author: Marc Grote
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Using-Logparser-Utility-Analyze-ExchangeIIS-Logs.html
Logparser Utility to analyze Microsoft Exchange Server/IIS log files.

Title:  Troubleshooting RPC over HTTPS (Part 2)
Author: Rodney Buike
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Troubleshooting-RPC-over-HTTPS-Part2.html
certificates, RPC proxy and Exchange server configurations.

Title:  MOM 2005 SLA Scorecard for Exchange
Author: Neil Hobson
Link:   http://www.MSExchange.org/articles/MOM-2005-SLA-Scorecard-Exchange.html
it offers you.

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2006. All rights reserved.