[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 05:04:08 -0600

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org - Monthly
Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

New articles added to MSExchange.org last month:

Title:  Configuring an Exchange Hybrid Deployment  & Migrating to Office 365
(Exchange Online) (Part 6)
Author: Henrik Walther
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/office-365/exchange-online/configuring-exchange-hybrid-deployment-migrating-to-office-365-exchange-online-part6.html
federated domain as well as install the Directory Synchronization (DirSync)
tool.

Title:  ENow Mailscape - Voted MSExchange.org Readers' Choice Award Winner -
Exchange Administration
Author: The Editor
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/news/general/MSExchange-Readers-Choice-Award-ENow-Mailscape-Exchange-Administration-Nov12.html
Administration Category of the MSExchange.org Readers' Choice Awards. U-BTech
Exchange Tasks 2010 and ADO++ Active Directory Management were runner-up and
second runner-up respectively.

Title:  Introducing Load Balancing in Exchange Server 2013 (Part 1)
Author: Steve Goodman
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2013/high-availability-recovery/introducing-load-balancing-exchange-server-2013-part1.html
support in Exchange Server 2013 and explain how these changes along with a move
to HTTPS-only client access simplify configuration and management of the new
Exchange.

Title:  Exchange 2013 Mail Flow (Part 2)
Author: Nuno Mota
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2013/planning-architecture/exchange-2013-mail-flow-part2.html
which can be discouraging... However, it is important to understand some key
features of how Exchange 2013 routes messages to their correct destination so
we can (in the third and final article) trace an e-mail through all the
different services that compose the transport pipeline.

Title:  Managing Limits in Exchange Server 2010 (Part 2)
Author: Anderson Patricio
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2010/management-administration/managing-limits-exchange-server-2010-part2.html
discusses the limits that can be applied on Send and Receive connectors, and
Active Directory sites.

Title:  Using AutoDiscover with large numbers of accepted domains (Part 2)
Author: Steve Goodman
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2010/mobility-client-access/using-autodiscover-large-numbers-accepted-domains-part2.html
AutoDiscover redirection to allow you to have a large or growing number of
accepted domains without needing to add these names to your SAN/UCC
certificates.

Title:  Configuring an Exchange Hybrid Deployment  & Migrating to Office 365
(Exchange Online) (Part 5)
Author: Henrik Walther
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/office-365/exchange-online/configuring-exchange-hybrid-deployment-migrating-to-office-365-exchange-online-part5.html
Federation Service (ADFS) 2.0 on the two ADFS Proxy servers in the perimeter
network.

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2012. All rights reserved.