MSExchange.org - Managing Exchange 2003 With MOM 2005 (Part 1)

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 14:15:49 -0400

MSExchange.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

Title: Managing Exchange 2003 With MOM 2005 (Part 1)
Author: Neil Hobson
authors as he presents his first article to MSExchange.org readers: In this
three part article I will take a look at the highlights of what MOM 2005 can do
for you, the Exchange professional. If you’re responsible for one or more
Exchange servers and haven’t investigated MOM 2005 yet, then hopefully this
series of articles will make you want to check out the product further.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Managing-Exchange-2003-MOM-2005-Part1.html

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2005. All rights reserved.