MSExchange.org - MSTerminalServices.org – New Terminal Services and Server Based Computing Website added to the TechGenix Network!

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 10:30:40 -0500

MSExchange.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

Title: MSTerminalServices.org – New Terminal Services and Server Based
Computing Website added to the TechGenix Network!
Author: Admin
href="http://www.msterminalservices.org";
to Terminal Services and Server Based Computing related topics such as
Application Hosting, Security lockdown, Profile management, Virtualization and
much more...
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/news/MSTerminalServices-New-TechGenix-Site.html

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2005. All rights reserved.