MSExchange.org - MSExchange.org New Article Alerts for your PC or Website Using our RSS Feed!

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 16:17:59 +0200

Title: MSExchange.org New Article Alerts for your PC or Website Using our RSS
Feed!
Author: Admin
posted to all our websites by using the recently launched RSS feed service!
Simply retrieve updates for your personal use or enhance your own website by
providing your visitors with convenient access to our highly rated content as
it's released.
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/news/MSExchange-RSS-Feed.html