[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - Last chance to win a Google Nexus 10!

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 09:45:19 -0600

-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org - Last
chance to win a Google Nexus 10!

Hi ExchangeList,

Just Published
Last chance to win a Google Nexus 10!
(on 12 Dec. 2013 by The Editor)
There are only two more days before the prize giveaway ends. Visit
CloudComputingAdmin.com today, sign up for a newsletter, and you will be
entered for a chance to win a Google Nexus 10. CloudComputingAdmin.com is a new
site that offers a unique perspective on the quickly evolving world of cloud

Recent Articles & Tutorials
Anti-Spam and Anti-Malware Protection in Exchange 2013 (Part 3) (on 12 Dec.
2013 by Nuno Mota)
In this final article, we will have a look at anti-malware policies and finish
with some common questions and answers.

Product Review: SysTools Exchange Recovery (on 11 Dec. 2013 by Nuno Mota)
In this article the author reviews the latest version of SysTools Exchange
Recovery, version 4.5.

Configuring an Exchange 2013 Hybrid Deployment and Migrating to Office 365
(Exchange Online) (Part 15) (on 10 Dec. 2013 by Henrik Walther)
In this part 15, we will continue where we left off back in part 14. That is we
will take a look at the mailbox migration options at our disposal when moving
on-premises Exchange mailboxes to Exchange Online in an Exchange hybrid

Product Review: CodeTwo Exchange Migration and Office 365 Migration (on 6 Dec.
2013 by J. Peter Bruzzese )
In this article the author reviews CodeTwo&#39;s Exchange Migration and Office
365 Migration.

Managing PST Import-Export process in Exchange Server 2013 (Part 1) (on 5 Dec.
2013 by Anderson Patricio)
In this article the author explains how to import and export data from and to
PST using Exchange Admin Center (EAC) in Exchange Server 2013.

MSExchange.org Sections
- Articles & Tutorials (http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/)
- KBase Tips (http://www.msexchange.org/kbase/ExchangeServerTips/)
- Products (http://www.msexchange.org/software/)
- Reviews (http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/product-reviews/)
- Free Tools (http://www.msexchange.org/software/Free-Tools/)
- Blogs (http://www.msexchange.org/blogs/)
- Forums (http://forums.msexchange.org/)
- White Papers (http://www.msexchange.org/white-papers/)
- Contact Us (http://www.msexchange.org/pages/contact-us.html)

Techgenix Sites
- WindowsNetworking.com (http://www.windowsnetworking.com/)
- WindowSecurity.com (http://www.windowsecurity.com/)
- VirtualizationAdmin.com (http://www.virtualizationadmin.com/)
- ISAserver.org (http://www.isaserver.org/)
- CloudComputingAdmin.com (http://www.cloudcomputingadmin.com/)
- WServerNews.com (http://www.wservernews.com/)

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Copyright MSExchange.org 2013. All rights reserved.