[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - Installing a Two Node Exchange Server 2007 Single Copy Cluster (SCC) in a Virtual Server Test Environment – Part 2: Creating and Configuring the Windows 2003 Cluster

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 08:55:18 -0500

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org -
RealTime Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

Title:  Installing a Two Node Exchange Server 2007 Single Copy Cluster (SCC) in
Author: Henrik Walther
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Installing-Two-Node-Exchange-Server-2007-Single-Copy-Cluster-Virtual-Server-Environment-Part2.html
2003 Cluster.

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2006. All rights reserved.