MSExchange.org - Implementing the X.400 Connector - Is It Worth Using with Exchange Server 2003?

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 15:59:02 +0100

MSExchange.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

Title: Implementing  the X.400 Connector - Is It Worth Using with Exchange
Server 2003?
Author: Markus Klein
connector. With Exchange Server 5.5 this was the default protocol and
connectivity standard. With the release of Exchange 2000 Server Microsoft
implemented SMTP as the default protocol for connectivity. Due to backward
compatibility there is still a X.400 based MTA stack available. But it is only
a stack and not a protocol implementation. The following article is a
drill-down through the basics of X.400 and how to configure the X.400
connector. Afterwards we will then talk about in what cases we still need it.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/X400-Connector-Exchange-Server-2003.html

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2004. All rights reserved.