[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - Exchange 2013 Mail Flow (Part 2)

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 06:05:08 -0600

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org -
RealTime Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

Title:  Exchange 2013 Mail Flow (Part 2)
Author: Nuno Mota
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2013/planning-architecture/exchange-2013-mail-flow-part2.html
which can be discouraging... However, it is important to understand some key
features of how Exchange 2013 routes messages to their correct destination so
we can (in the third and final article) trace an e-mail through all the
different services that compose the transport pipeline.

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2012. All rights reserved.