MSExchange.org - Exchange 2003 Backup and Restore with NTBACKUP

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 09:56:59 -0400

MSExchange.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

Title: Exchange 2003 Backup and Restore with NTBACKUP
Author: Marc Grote
Exchange Server databases with the help of the built-in NTBACKUP from Windows
2003. I will show you the simplest form of Exchange Backup and Restore. For
complete Exchange Server Backup and Recovery follow the links at the end of
this article.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Exchange-2003-Backup-Restore-NTBACKUP.html

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2005. All rights reserved.