[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - Deploying an Exchange 2013 Hybrid Lab Environment in Windows Azure (Part 1)

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 06:07:47 -0600

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org -
Deploying an Exchange 2013 Hybrid Lab Environment in Windows Azure (Part 1)

Hi ExchangeList,

Just Published
Deploying an Exchange 2013 Hybrid Lab Environment in Windows Azure (Part 1) (on
6 Feb. 2014 by Henrik Walther)
http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/office-365/exchange-online/deploying-exchange-2013-hybrid-lab-environment-windows-azure-part1.html
In this articles series, I will give you an insight into Windows Azure as well
as take you through the steps necessary to deploy an Exchange 2013 hybrid lab
based on Windows Azure virtual machines.

Recent Articles & Tutorials
Product Review: Exclaimer Email Alias Manager (on 5 Feb. 2014 by Steve Goodman)
http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/product-reviews/product-review-exclaimer-email-alias-manager.html
Exclaimer Email Alias Manager for Exchange aims to provide an easy to use way
for users to select the email address they send as. In this review we&#39;ll
look at why this is often needed, then give the product a road test to see
whether it does the job.

Applying Service Pack and Rollup Updates on Exchange Server 2010 (Part 2) (on 4
Feb. 2014 by Anderson Patricio)
http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2010/management-administration/applying-service-pack-and-rollup-updates-exchange-server-2010-part2.html
In this second article, the author shows how to deploy Exchange Server 2010
Service Pack 3 using either command line or graphical user interface.

Monitoring Exchange 2013 with SCOM 2012 (Part 2) (on 30 Jan. 2014 by Rui Silva)
http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2013/management-administration/monitoring-exchange-2013-scom-2012-part2.html
In this article we&#39;ll look at adding the Exchange servers as agent-managed
computers, importing the Exchange 2010 Management Pack and installation.

ENow Mailscape - Voted MSExchange.org Readers' Choice Award Winner - Exchange
Reporting (on 29 Jan. 2014 by The Editor)
http://www.msexchange.org/news/general/MSExchange-Readers-Choice-Award-ENow-Mailscape-Exchange-Reporting-Dec13.html
ENow Mailscape was selected the winner in the Exchange Reporting Category of
the MSExchange.org Readers' y Choice Awards. PROMODAG Reports for Exchange and
Stealthbits SMP for Exchange were runner-up and second runner-up respectively.

MSExchange.org Sections
- Articles & Tutorials (http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/)
- KBase Tips (http://www.msexchange.org/kbase/ExchangeServerTips/)
- Products (http://www.msexchange.org/software/)