MSExchange.org - Demystifying The Exchange Dial-tone Restore Method (Part 2)

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 07:00:12 -0400

MSExchange.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

Title: Demystifying The Exchange Dial-tone Restore Method (Part 2)
Author: Henrik Walther
showing you how to create one. In this article (Part 2), I’ll delve a bit more
into the Outlook 2003 Exchange Recovery Mode, as well as show you how to
restore the crashed Mailbox Store to the Recovery Storage Group using NTBackup.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Exchange-Dial-tone-Restore-Method-Part2.html

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2005. All rights reserved.