- Creating Exchange Users with Excel

  • From: "" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 06:46:36 -0600 - RealTime Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

Title: Creating Exchange Users with Excel
Author: Amit Zinman
mailboxes in Active Directory. LDIFDE has been mentioned and also VBScripts.
However, the most powerful and flexible tool in my opinion is Excel. Excel can
read information from various formats and can serve as a handy intermediary.
You can manipulate the information in Excel as you find necessary before
exporting it to Active Directory. A lot of data originates from Excel which is
a common place for large tables. You can also combine data from a few sources
into Excel.

Visit the Subscription Management (
section to unsubscribe. is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © 2006. All rights reserved.