MSExchange.org - Configuring and enabling Sender ID filtering in Exchange 2003 SP2

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 09:30:20 -0500

MSExchange.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

Title: Configuring and enabling Sender ID filtering in Exchange 2003 SP2
Author: Henrik Walther
think it’s a good time to take a closer look at some of the new features in the
service pack. In this article I’ll explain the purpose and benefits of enabling
Sender ID filtering in Exchange 2003 SP2, as well as show you how to configure
this feature.
Link:
http://www.MSExchange.org/tutorials/Configuring-enabling-Sender-ID-filtering-Exchange-2003-SP2.html

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2005. All rights reserved.