• From: "Debbie Rice" <drice@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:57:00 -0600

Sorry about that.  The problem I'm getting is an Event ID: 9322 with error
1722.  An interface error has occurred.  I have seven site connectors and
two of them cannot send to two others but can to the other three.  I've
updated the Host file on all of the exchange servers.  I'm running
Exchange Server 5.5 w/sp 3 on all NT 4.0 Servers.  I have a service user
that is the same in all of the domains and sites.  The domains are
untrusted, but they all are and some do work.  If you have any
suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.