• From: "Mohammed Tantawi" <mtantawi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:34:02 +0300

Dear All, I found that error in my event vi, while my exchange server is
running online and no any problems .

My Exchange store service is running and no any Problems . but the main
thing this Error message appear in front of me for many times ,  Event
ID 8197 , and I look to the Microsoft , but it still appear , is there
any advice for that .

Thanks ,

The Error message is :-

Error initializing session for virtual machine MAINSERVER. The error
number is 0x8004011d. Make sure Microsoft Exchange Store is running.

For more information, click

Best Regards,