RE: MSA Enterprise Messaging White Papers

  • From: "A. Michael Salim" <msalim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:09:11 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

> That is not what I meant and I am sure Mark knows that. Any thing put forth
> that has Mark's seal of approval is to be considered valuable.

My apologies to Mark ... I certainly did not mean to offend anyone, and I
am aware that Mark did not write that description.  I was referring to the
wording of description, and how it came across to me ... as pure marketing
hype.  I still don't know what the product does from that description,
though I have no doubt it is a worthwhile and valuable product for what it
does.  Hopefully this is useful feedback to the author of that
description.

best regards
Mike Salim.