MS messenger cannot connect through EXCH2000

  • From: "nehad" <nehadpro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 02:42:29 -0600

hi all,
iam using isa server and exchange2000 server at my office for more than 1
year ago and i was created an instant messeging server to allow user to
connect with themself using msn messenger internally and every thing was
operate with no problem and from a few days ago no one can use it and it
has a red cross signe
i'm sure no error in configuration and no one make any changes
now when i try to open MSexchange system tools or active directory snap-in
it cannot open and show me the following message  "WSAStartup cannot
operate at this time because the underlying systems it use to provide
network service is unavailable,VERIFY that your domain is currently on
line"
and now i cannot make reinstall for MSexchange or uninstall because it
cannot connect to active directory although i can connect to AD from
another member server and users can make logon to network and can connect
to internet through ISA

ANY ONE CAN HELP ME IN SOLVING THIS PROBLEM
THANKS