RE: MS Exchange 2000

  • From: "Lacaille, Michael" <MLacaille@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 16:27:38 -0500

Did you happen to see if the install was different than the others (i.e.
Corporate/Workgroup , Internet Mail)?

During a rollout at my facility, the client software was manually installed.
I have found that several clients were not installed identical to others.

If this doesn't work, please give back more specific details.

Michael