MMC-SnapIn Run time Error

  • From: "Vijayakumar, T" <t.vijayakumar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 15:45:52 +0530

Hi All,

We have creted SnpIn DLL for Exchang Server System Manager.
When we open System Manage and See the property page of Server
we can get our Sanpin-Tab(Custom Form)..This is working fine
when the Active Director,Domain Controller and Exchange Server in same

Iam facing the Problem in the Following Scenario:

We have Domain Conrtroller and Active Directory running in One Machine.
We Added One More Child Domain(different Machine) inthr Main Domain.There we
have added One
Exchange Server(the Same Machine).
if we installed our SnapIn DLL in the Child Domain we are getting
Run Time Error.
the error is
Snapin Designer run time Error: 0X800A0005

        All dependency Dll was intalled and registered in that machine.

If any one knows solution for this. Pls reply.

Thanx in Advance.