MIME format

  • From: Karsten Aarhus <kaa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:33:03 +0100

Hi all,

Why are my messages in MIME format?
It is only when I sent it to this "news group" someone how knows why?

Best Regards

Karsten Aarhus
Astralis A/S
Pc-koordinator
Tlf.: +45 7678 5580
Mobil.: +45 2725 1680

  _____

.exe files & more.

ranges. For more information on our products, please visit
 <http://www.gfi.com> http://www.gfi.com. This disclaimer was sent by GFI
MailEssentials
for Exchange/SMTP.

  _____