RE: MIGRATION - Native Mode

  • From: Manickam_Annamalai <Manickam_Annamalai@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:35:41 +0530

Dear Mulnick,

   Thanks for your valuable comments, any how I will check this before
migrating in production environment.

As u say "don't stay in migration mode for long time" in our case we are
going to migrate some 3000+ users in a batch of some 100/150 at a time. So
we are in need to be in this mode at least for 3 or 4 months. Any comment on
this.

Any how once again thanks for your ideas and comments.

Thanks,

Manickam Annamalai

   _____