MExchange Information Store and Internet Mail Service coludn't be started

  • From: laurensius handojo <handojo88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:10:44 -0800 (PST)

Dear friends,

I use MExcahnge Server 5.5 running on Windows NT 4.0
SP 4.

After running MExcahnge performance optimizer, the
server could not start MExchange Information Store or
MExchange Internet Mail Service, Dr, Watson dialog
appears that states

STORE.EXE
exception : access viloation (c0005) at address
ox77...
I've looked into the drwtsn32.log, but how could I
interprete it and solve this problem?

Is it disk capacity problem?

The server configuration disks are
C: 500 MB (system, exchsrv directory, 300 MB left)
D: 4 GB (exchsrv directory, 2 GB left)
E: 7 GB (6.9 GB left)
F : 9 GB (340 MB left).
Once I filled 1250 M in the minimum remaining disk
criteria in the second page, is it correct?
Pls help.
Thank you.

best regards,

L.Handojo