RE: MDB Attachements

  • From: "Kenny Mann" <Kennymann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 14:46:14 -0600

It's still in the email , you just aren't granted access to view it. To
prove this, drag it over to your deskto pand properties it. The size
should prove the attachment is still in there.
Eek, I just realized that my previous email didn't contain the full path
in the regsitry to get where you needed...

It's in the link, if you read it, but anyways (for archives, I guess)..
Here it is.

User Key:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\10.0\Outlook\Security]
Value Name: Level1Remove
Data Type: REG_SZ (String Value)

However, I'm unsure if fowarding keeps the attachment intact or removes
it.

Kenny Mann