[ExchangeList] Lotus Notes to Exchange 2k3 Migration

  • From: "Jabber Wock" <jabberwock99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 23:59:12 -0400

I need to migrate about 100 users from Lotus Notes to Exchange 2003 (not 2007).  The Lotus server is in a remote network, not local LAN.  There is no possibility of connecting them on the same network or AD.  I am told that I will get the Lotus NSF files and that's it.  There is no encryption involved.
Any suggestions on how to migrate these users to Exchange?  If you have done such a migration please let me know what you did.  All the articles I have found so far appear to assume that the two servers are in the same network and AD and that is not the case foir me.