Lotus Notes Connector

  • From: "Steven Beals" <sbeals@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:56:14 -0600

I have one user on Exchange 2000 which was migrated from Lotus Notes R5.
I have the Lotus Notes Connector setup and am able to send email to Notes
users w/o any problems. However, notes users cannot send to exchange user,
either by reply or new message.  In the event log on the Exchange server
I'm getting an error saying that there is an error opening notes database
Event ID 41104, followed by another error stating Notes Package
ID:Operating Syste(OS) Extended Reason String:file does not exist.

Anyone every run into this?

Thanks

Steve