Lost my last exchange 5.5 server

  • From: "Rory Grobler" <groblerr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 16:20:06 +0200

I have been looking through the mails for the last few days and have found
nothing even slightly resembling my problem.
I upgraded from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000 about a year ago, I had done all
the preparation work in removing my last exchange 5.5 server from my new 2k
site.  The problem started when I shut down my exchange 5.5. server to make
sure that there would be no issues on my existing site when I finally did shut
it down permanently.  When I tried to re-boot my server the server would not
come up.  I found out later that 3 of the discs (raid 5 with six discs) had
gone faulty.  The last backup I have of this server is nearly a year old.
My adc is installed on this server, and I was wondering what I would have to do
to remove this last exchange server from my site and move to native mode???
Your help would really be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

This communication is privileged and confidential and any unauthorized access
is prohibited. The views or opinions expressed herein are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of OUTsurance
Insurance Company Limited or, its management. If you are not the intended
recipient of this mail then please delete this communication and notify the
sender accordingly.