RE: Lost appt in calendar

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:55:06 -0300

Check what views he has applied.

From: Amy Kohler [mailto:akohler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 11:35 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Lost appt in calendar

http://www.MSExchange.org/

I have a boss that says that he accepted and appointment yesterday and
today it is gone from his calendar. I see that the appt still exists in
the conference room assigned and he is on the list of attendees. He said
that he received to invitations again today and now they are gone. He
wants me to investigate. Any ideas?

The correct technical term for haggis stalking is "havering".