RE: Lost Connection

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 17:44:27 +0100

have you tried removing McAfee

Steve

________________________________

From: Stelley, Doug [mailto:dstelley@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tue 6/3/2003 5:37 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Lost Connection

http://www.MSExchange.org/

I have about 100 more free licenses available. I do delete the account in AD.
as far as the data ports, do you mean on the switch itself? If so, no, but
rebuilding the PC is done on that port, and the problem goes away.
Right now I'm rebuilding one, testing the connection after each piece of
software is added. I'm hoping the problem is with a specific piece of software,
but so far we've not been able to recreate the problem in the test set.