RE: Lost Connection

  • From: "Stelley, Doug" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 12:37:59 -0400

I have about 100 more free licenses available. I do delete the account
in AD. as far as the data ports, do you mean on the switch itself? If
so, no, but rebuilding the PC is done on that port, and the problem goes
away.
Right now I'm rebuilding one, testing the connection after each piece of
software is added. I'm hoping the problem is with a specific piece of
software, but so far we've not been able to recreate the problem in the
test set.