Re: Lost Connection

  • From: "andy fairley" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 21:06:36 +0100

MessageI think I've seen this! The solution is to remove and reinstall TCP/IP
on the client - of course rebuilding the whole machine would have the same
effect! I also think there is a KnowledgeBase article about it but it took me a
few days to find it ( a few months ago ) and I now can't find it or remember
what magic words I used to find it before!

Hope this helps

Andy Fairley