RE: Lost Connection

  • From: "Stelley, Doug" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 10:49:13 -0400

has anyone out there seen this?

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Stelley, Doug
        Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 8:10 AM
        To: [ExchangeList]
        Subject: [exchangelist] Lost Connection

        http://www.MSExchange.org/

        Has anyone experianced this?
        We run E2k SP3 & Outlook '02 with all SP's. Here we have about
1000 users at around 400 workstations. Of these, maybe 1 per week lose
the ability to connect to connect to the Exchange server. Nothing we've
tried brings it back. Removing from the domain, reinstalling Office,
redo-ing SP's, nothing. The only "fix" is to rebuild the PC. We can ping
the server and all that. There are no listings in any event logs. We are
at a loss as to what in heck could be happening.
        I beg you all, if you've come accross this and figured it out,
please share what you did!
        Each station runs the newest Mcaffee, the Servers run GFI
Security & GFI Essentials.

        Doug Stelley
        Network Admin.
        Olean General Hospital
        (716)375-7320

        A person's maturity consists in having found again the
seriousness one had as a child, at play. - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

$subst('Email.Unsub')

        _______________________

        Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this
message may be legally privileged and confidential information intended
only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any release, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
communication in error please notify the author immediately by replying
to this message and deleting the original message. Thank you.

the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any release, dissemination,
have received this communication in error please notify the author immediately
by replying to this message and deleting the original message. Thank you.