[ExchangeList] Losing my mind... - Extract SMTP Info

  • From: "Chris Wall" <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 11:12:55 -0400

Hello all,

   I need to find a way (Script, 3rd Party Utility, Heavenly
intervention....) to export SMTP information from my Entire Exchange
2003 organization.   This includes domain accounts, public folders,
Contacts and Group/DL information.

I need the following output from the entire forest:

Type of object (DL, PF, Contact, Group, User)

Name of object (Display name)

All SMTP addresses (primary and alias addresses)

I have been racking my brain for 5 days around this and have not even
come close to a solution that provides this info (or at least one that
is not easily formatted and exported to CSV or TXT file)

Can anyone please help and point me in some direction for a result.

Thanks!

Chris