Loosing all mails from my inbox

  • From: "satish garimalla" <satishgarimalla@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 01:35:54 +0530

Hello Friends,

         Iam having a strange problem with my outlook.We are using exchange 5.5 and NT 4.0

I don't know  really what happened t omy outlook all of a sudden ,I am loosing all my mails from my inbox(only from inbox) where as all my other folders are intact.this is happeneing once for every 3 or 4 days. Iam really frustrated.Iam not sure if this is a problem with my machine's outlook or the server's.

Can anybody help me out of this.

Satish