Looping after adding new virtual server..

  • From: "Mahmoud Amin Ismail" <mahmoud@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 08:05:27 +0300

"The recipient was detected looping within the message transfer service"

I have been working fine with E2K using the default smtp server and a
created smtp server. Now after adding a new virtual server and
configuring a new Smtp connector to work with this new VS to have
certain setting for a specific domain space., I started getting NDR with
the above message for the domains specified by this smtp connector.

Why is this happening..?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail and any attachments thereto contain
protected and confidential information intended for the sole use of the
individual or organization named above. If you are not the addressee or
an authorised agent for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby
warned the use, reproduction, distribution or dissemination of this
document and any attachments is categorically prohibited. If you have
received this message by error please notify the sender immediately by
returning the message, and delete this copy from your system. Thank you
for your understanding and cooperation.