RE: Looking for ways to find dirty on user...

  • From: "Jen Mar" <jmar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:51:49 -0500

you can monitor all mail going in and out. go to your exchange system manager |
mailbox store | properties | check off "Archive all messages sent and
received..." then select a mailbox for all this mail to archive to. I strongly
advise creating a new account and it creates a copy of all mail sent and
received throughout the organization.