Looking for ways to find dirty on user...

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <marvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Exchange2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:35:42 -0500

I'm tasked with sifting through a "marked" users email to locate any
"wrong-doings" and could use some advice on how best to go by this. It
appears this user has caught on to what's going on and has began deleting
anything that isn't company related. Is there anything I can do on the
exchange server to obtain any and all email transactions performed by this
user? I know the users password so I can log in as them and view their
existing email as it sits on the exchange 2000 server.

Thanks