RE: Logs

  • From: "Aber Whitcomb" <aber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:25:11 -0700

Thanks for the reply.

I understand that I need to backup to remove the logs.  But my problem is the
backup is failing because there is no diskspace.  Most of the space is being
taken up by uncommitted logs from yesterday and today.  So my question is, what
is the worst case scenario if I just delete these logs to free up some space?