Local or internet?

  • From: "Morriz" <mauri.fox@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 11:03:35 -0700

Hello all expert (Not Me)
I have configured my SMT and FQDN and set my domainame to it and set the
ISP ip adress on the configure. And wen i send mails from the exchange
machine it works fine in the outlook express. But it dose not work to
recive mails in my other computer that is on the same network or via
internet. But i thougth this was on the internet because i had set my
domain in FQDN and my ip adress(ISP)

But wen i send from ex. hotmail adress to the name@xxxxxxxxxx adress it
not recive it. But i seems that i send its whitout a problem, because i
dont get any errors or returned falied erros, sow i asume the it sends
it... sow how can i know wen im sending on internet or lokal?

I dont get it, because i have the domain in the FQDN in SMT properties
plus my ISP ip adress, i did a MX record check for my domain and its the
right domain i have configured.

Any suggestions? Any One?

/Morriz