Loadsim 2000

  • From: "Stelley, Doug" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:00:52 -0400

Has anyone used Loadsim2000 before to test the loads on Exchange 2000,
If so Help!
I can't seem to get it right!
I follow the steps as best I can, but I get an error:

Jun 09 14:57:26: ERROR: LDAP add: (CN=L5xmrqhaaa
NEXTGENXCHG,OU=NEXTGENXCHG,OU=Loadsim Users,DC=main,DC=ogh) error:
Unwilling To Perform

I've tried running this on a number of locations, with various security
levels, even on the PDC, nothing except this error.
Anyone seen this and can comment?

Exchange 2K SP3

Doug Stelley
Asst. Network Admin.
Olean General Hospital
(716)375-7320

Honey, I Formatted the Kid!

the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any release, dissemination,
have received this communication in error please notify the author immediately
by replying to this message and deleting the original message. Thank you.