RE: Load Balancing with Exchange 2k

  • From: "Oluwaseyi Owoeye" <OOwoeye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:20:51 +0100

Thanks robert,

I ahve considered that situation and i will not be able to do that because

1. We are running Windows 2000 Server and not Windows 2000 advanced server
2. We do not yet have a centralized storage in place to host the exchange
databse.

So because of this limitations i will not be able to look at that option for
now. Could you please advice on the first option i requested for.

Thanks

Seyi