RE: Listing of all SMTP Addresses for all Exchange objects?

  • From: "Bruce J. Rose" <brose@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 14:56:07 -0400

See if this can search for you
http://www.extsoft.com/products/extview/index.asp

thanks Bruce Rose

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Maher [mailto:cmaher@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 2:57 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Listing of all SMTP Addresses for all Exchange
objects?

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Does anyone know of a tool, utility, report, or hack that will generate
list of each SMTP address assigned to every exchange object in an
informatino stoer?  We have hundreds of users and public folders and
groups and and and...with thousands of addresses and there is no way
that
I know of to find out who "owns" a certain address that exchange tells
me
already exists.