RE: Licensing Question

  • From: "Dolly Bareqet" <dolly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:57:11 +0200

When I was a beginner someone offered me to buy SBS instead of Exchange.
He wanted to save me money. I had installed the SBS on an existing Win
2k Network. It didn't work. After searching and hard learning I found
that it won't work. Later, after big fight with my supplier for taking
back the SBS,I bought Exchange Server with CALs.

Dolly