Lawsuit related question

  • From: Gene O'Brien <Gene@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 10:58:57 -0400

Hi All,
My company is involved in a lawsuit, and I need to provide the lawyers with
copies of emails.  We're using Exchange 5.5.
Is there any way to globally search ALL users mailboxes for mails relating
to a specific subject, i.e., if we were suing Pizza Hut, for example, could
I do a search by the phrase Pizza Hut and have it look in EVERYONE's
mailbox?   Is there some admin function that will do that?
Apart from having every user (we only have about 25) grant me access to
their mailboxes personally, attaching to each one, and searching them, i'm
not sure how i'd do this.
Is it possible?
Thanks all,
Gene O'Brien