RE: Last Exchange 5.5 HELP

  • From: "Mike Duncan" <mduncan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 14:00:59 -0500

I joined the site when I migrated from 5.5 to 2003 so it may be
different for you.  I didn't have the smtp connector to remove because I
removed the 5.5 server using the info from the KB article. I then ran
the internet mail wizard.  There is documentation on removing the ADC on
the site.  It seems to me that you delete the agreement, and
delete/remove your SUS, then you can uninstall the ADC.

Sounds like you are very close.

Please look through the articles on the site.